An elegant range of
elegant and contemporary villas and apartments surrounded by open spaces that
relax your self where you enjoy every aspect.
All units and villas are bright
with sunshine, comfortable interiors and luxurious materials, so
you and your family and friends enjoy a relaxing and relaxing atmosphere in the
spacious reception rooms or in your own garden.
The joint venture draws its strength and expertise from the combined efforts of two of the most important
companies in this field: Nesma Group headed by His Highness Sheikh
Sultan bin Ahmed Al Qassimi and KBW Investments Group established
by His Royal Highness Prince Khalid Bin Al Waleed Bin Al Al Saud.
Mrad aims to accelerate economic growth and contribute to the rapid development of
Sharjah in line with the government's efforts to seek
Improve everyone's life without exception.
10% after 60 days
10% after 180 days
10% after 360 days
60% Handover Dec 2019
The apartments are very strategically located:
3 minutes from the university city.
5 minutes from Sharjah International Airport.
5 minutes from Sharjah Airport Free Zone.
15 minutes from Dubai International Airport.
15 minutes from Sharjah Corniche.
You will find in the Avenue project:
• Direct access to Al Dhaid Road, University Road and easy access
to Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road.
• The population of the project is expected to reach 70,000 between residents and tourists.
• The main center features a musical fountain and a public square filled
with fine restaurants and cafés.
• The center will house the largest adventure and adventure complex for
children in the Northern Emirates.
• There are also ski gardens, movie theaters, a multi-sports center and
a wide range of recreational activities in
covered areas and outdoor air.
• The master plan for the Avenue project includes four hotels of
luxury and medium levels with apartments.
• The atmosphere in the Avenue project encourages healthy living thanks to
carefully designed design and long walks for walking, running
• Educational facilities in Al-Jadida include kindergartens and kindergartens, as well
as four schools (two from kindergarten to grade 12, one
elementary and one secondary)
• Health facilities include public and private multidisciplinary clinics
In addition to two health centers.
Other public facilities include 4 mosques, two post offices, a public library,
a civil defense center and a municipal office.